Thursday Adventure to Killerton

Well I'm posting a week behind to allow blogger time to upload photos, that said I took over 220 last week at Killerton and I really do think blogger hates that quantity of photos as it has a tantrum every single time!  So in a bid to be nice to blogger and save you hours of scrolling I am going to just add a few of my favourite photos.

Killerton still has it's Suffragette exhibition and it truly is worth a visit, however on this occasion I remained outside and enjoyed the pleasant sunny weather wondering the gardens and parkland.





























Comments

  1. Lovely pictures - pieces of art - congratulations!
    Bravo!!!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWza !! Awesome pictures Sall - have you got a new camera ????
    I saw squirrels in Kate's garden and some of the trees were turning brown. I bought some seeds home but forgot to get some acorns to see if I can grow a tree :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death