Non Craft Item

Oh goodness International Art & Soul have really pushed the imagination button with this challenge.  Use a non craft item.  That really is difficult and has taken a great deal of consideration before I came up with this.  I have used a piece of {unused clean} gauze and inked it with salty ocean distress oxide ink for a material esque textured background to this fashionista image from Ike's Art




Comments

  1. The gauze looks great Sall and makes a lovely background for the image. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea - lots of texture, and the blue is beautiful. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so lovely! I love the way you added recycled texture.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    Your DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous colours and I love the net background Sall. Great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't faint Sall!!! I have actually managed to visit some blogs! Great way to use up extra gauze. I have used it myself but never thought to colour it. Great stuff. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely. Your image is great and I love the way you used the gauze to highlight it and let the image jump out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall

Popular posts from this blog

Help it's the Spanish Inquisition

One Stitch At A Time {OSAAT} Challenge 236 Anything Goes Special Lady

The beauty of death