Autumnal walks
Well it could be argued that Autumn has long gone but we are still technically in Autumn, Winter Solstice isn't until the 22nd December and that is when Winter officially starts. Regardless of the season I am still going to share some photos from my walk in early October around Killerton. As you can see I'm adding photo posts on any days I blog now, not just because I have an awful lot of photos I want to share but because come the new year I am changing the way I blog. I want to bring "me" back into it, share the things I love not just the things I think others will like.
These photos were taken on a quick walk around the Chapel grounds and down into the formal gardens at Killerton. I love taking this route as it's always quiet and there are far less people around increasing the opportunities of seeing wildlife. There are some very cheeky squirrels in the chapel grounds.
As you can see the photos are rather dark, I was using a manual setting and hadn't quite worked out how to make it lighter when I took the squirrels but I gradually got there as time went by.
As a child I loved collecting conkers but as an adult I love even more photographing and watching the conkers as they emerge from the prickly shell.
These photos were taken on a quick walk around the Chapel grounds and down into the formal gardens at Killerton. I love taking this route as it's always quiet and there are far less people around increasing the opportunities of seeing wildlife. There are some very cheeky squirrels in the chapel grounds.
As you can see the photos are rather dark, I was using a manual setting and hadn't quite worked out how to make it lighter when I took the squirrels but I gradually got there as time went by.
There is something instantly mesmerizing and calming about the Chapel.
It looks so gorgeous there. I love squirrels :-D x
ReplyDelete