Knightshayes woodland
This is from my September adventure as I seem to have far more photos than blog posts. However as of 2020 I am changing the way I blog and craft, I really enjoy the blogging part especially the writing part so whilst I will keep blogging photos I need to be less rigid with how I blog them but also I want to incorporate a personal challenge. I always make a lot of Christmas cards and I want to be inspired and enjoy making them. So I am currently coming up with a different theme for each card and I hope to do at least one a week. I am going to probably {this is not definite} use my Thursday blog post for my Christmas Challenge and then slot the photos in as posts in between my crafting. I'm not sure it's good for anyone who looks in just for photos but it's going to make things easier and more importantly make me happier.
Right back to the point of this post....it's Knightshayes National Trust woodland garden for these photos. I promise not to share all the 333 that I took.
Right back to the point of this post....it's Knightshayes National Trust woodland garden for these photos. I promise not to share all the 333 that I took.
What a gorgeous place. The flowers are fantastic. I like the sound of the new Blogging :-D xx
ReplyDelete