Christmas
Over at Ikes World Challenges the theme this month is Christmas. The challenge is open to everyone and if you prefer you can dip your toes in with anything goes. Ike always does a stunning a freebie and of course you can purchase her images at Ikes Art. I have used a variety of images, and even cropped and flipped the polar cub which surprised me as I'm usually useless at these things. The quotes are my own and read "What have I told you lot....no spying on Santa!" "HEY COME BACK HERE YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR THAT" "oh come on even Santa needs some Adult rest and relaxation" ⓒSallie Baker 2019



Hahaha - this is so funny and made me laugh out loud. Thank you for making this fabulous creation for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
ReplyDeleteHugz
IKE x
My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog