About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

May or may not be an MMM challenge

I have no idea if these are wild flowers or not...but I don't remember them being planted!

Anyway feel free to discard this from the mmm challenge



10 comments:

  1. Awww..Sall ..why would we want to discard it..your layout is lovely and I just adore your watering can and the use of gems to represent the waterfall and the placement of these...very imaginative. Love from me xx Great to see you playing at MMM again petal! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't want to discard something so amazing! LOVE all the gems as water--very clever!!! Gorgeous flowers and amazing layouts! :) Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sall - very inventive. Your flower I believe is called a Hypericum - and will be growing wild somewhere!! Thanks for joining in our challenge again at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely NOT for discard... so glad Jaqueline knew what the flowers were... I've no idea!... love the watering can and gems!
    thank you for joining in at MMM
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it lovely when flowers come up that you didn't plant there?! Well it is sometimes anyway LOL! Your layout is gorgeous and inventive - I love the scripted watering can and the water spray made of gems is genius! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looks as though we have a botanist amongst us, Jacqueline you are a genius, so pleased someone knew what the flower was. As I'm fairly sure most people are aware I am not a gardener of any sorts. Thanks for all the nice comments too...totally surprised as I'm not keen on the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout Sall and I'm sure any flower you didn't plant is wild - have quite a few unwanted ones in my garden some of which could be called weeds lol
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Make My Monday and great to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely LO which captures your pretty flower. neat with the watering can. Thanks for sharing with us again at MMM. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sall, spotted your scrapbook page on MMM and just wanted to say I love the watering can and gem 'water'. I'm not very good at scrapbooking myself, I find 12x12 too much space, so I am always impressed when someone makes such a lovely keepsake.
    Best wishes
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great LO Sall.
    Some good ideas there to make it unusual......Mgt.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall