About Moi

I was born in June 1981, I'm a hearing impaired paper-crafter who loves all things crafty. I sew, although I'm still very much a novice at sewing. I bake and cook hopefully all kinds of delicious treats. I have a huge passion for photography and the camera {yes I'm old school I still use an actual camera} is never far from me. I also love creative writing from making up sentiments/verses for my cards and other paper-craft projects to penning some fiction. I am an avid reader and if you are very unlucky I may even throw in some book reviews on here too!

Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Multiple images.

It is use more than one image over at Ikes World Challenges and she has lots of images to chose from, too many if I'm honest as I'd love to use them all in one go.  There are some fabulous new/recent images that have been really inspiring so do pop over and have a look.

I've chosen to use the fish from the zombie pet shop collection and Ben on a raft.  Both these say a lot about me, the zombie fish because all fish will die in preference over having to come near me, what can I say I love fish and become a cat pawing at the tank mesmerised by them.  The raft is because I love messing about with water and in this instance it represents the barges on the canal.  I recently took a friend to the canal for lunch on an "adventure" and as I am making a scrapbook for her I thought these photos and images suited this double scrapbook layout perfectly.




1 comment:

  1. Very cool - I loved being on the canals and really miss my boat Shell. Great layout and super photos. Glad you got Zombie Fish in there hahahaha LoL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your kindness with me.
Much love and hugs
Sall